nv-l

MLM

1999-10-25 12:42:20
Subject: MLM
From: "Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen AT ENTERPRISEINNOVATIONS DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:42:20 -0500
Greetings.  I have posted several questions regarding issues around MLM
discovery, status polling and monitoring thresholds.  I am still unclear if by
moving devices into the MLM collection, that MLM is now truly responsible for
the device from a monitoring perspective.

Best Regards,

Frank W. Hansen
Tivoli Enterprise Certified Consultant
919 467 9183