nv-l

Question regarding Solaris 2.7 and NetView 5.1

1999-10-23 11:19:42
Subject: Question regarding Solaris 2.7 and NetView 5.1
From: "Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen AT ENTERPRISEINNOVATIONS DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 10:19:42 -0500
Greetings.  I'm not sure if this has been asked yet.  I have installed NetView
5.1 on a Solaris 2.7 server.  When I try and issue the "ovaddobj" command I
receive the following error"

ld.so.1: ovaddobj: fatal: libucb.so.1: open failed: no such file or directory

I have went through the installation tips for Solaris platforms but still
receive this error.

Best Regards,

Frank W. Hansen
Tivoli Enterprise Certified Consultant