nv-l

mlm discovery process

1999-10-19 19:27:08
Subject: mlm discovery process
From: "Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen AT ENTERPRISEINNOVATIONS DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:27:08 -0500
Could someone please define how an MLM's discovery process works after it has
discovered the devices in its own subnet?  More specifically, if I add a subnet
to the collection, should I not see the discovered devices in the log file on
the MLM server?

Best Regards,

Frank W. Hansen
Tivoli Enterprise Certified Consultant