nv-l

Re: optivity nms 9.0

1999-10-15 12:22:38
Subject: Re: optivity nms 9.0
From: "David J. Easter" <deaster AT BAYNETWORKS DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:22:38 -0400
Hi Ken,

  Unfortunately, we ran into some unexpected issues with the porting effort
that delayed us beyond Q499.  We've regrouped and are marching toward a
Q100 release of NMS 9.0.1.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager - Optivity NMS, Network & IP Services Management Division
Bay Networks/Nortel Networks - How the world shares ideas.