nv-l

Re: NETVIEW

1999-10-11 16:06:38
Subject: Re: NETVIEW
From: Daniel_Casey AT MAIL.JBHUNT DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:06:38 -0500
aix 4.2.1
nv 5.1.0

We're having a problem getting the icons to refresh on the map when a
site goes down.

The Application is receiving traps.  You can watch the traps as they
come in.  This means the application knows which sites are down and
which ones are up.  However, the icon display does not get updated with
the new information.

If a site goes down you can see the trap come in that informs the program
of this, but the application does not update the icon view.

We've got a problem opened with Tivoli, but I was wondering if anyone
out there has seen this.

TIA,

Daniel