nv-l

Re: Netview and web

1999-10-07 12:35:34
Subject: Re: Netview and web
From: Sean Aaron <sean.aaron AT UCOP DOT EDU>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:35:34 -0700
Andre Faille wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> any one knows how to modify the web interface on Netview?
>
> I created some tools with the MIBs and would like for them to be available
> via the web interface.... can anybody help?
>
> thanks,

On a related topic, any plans to change the behavior of the web piece so
it doesn't require an active map from the server running?  We have
netview running on a headless machine and monitor through a client.  I
have to keep an exported gui running on my desktop just so people can
use the web and that isn't very slick.

Who can I write to about this, if it isn't already on the table?

--
Sean Aaron
UNIX System Administrator