nv-l

Re: 40 users !!!

1999-10-06 13:38:16
Subject: Re: 40 users !!!
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 13:38:16 -0400

There are sizing considerations in Appendix A of the NetView Installation and
Configuration manual.  You will need to examine them carefully.  I doubt you can
configure a server big enough to handle 40 concurrent GUI users directly, and
you will be forced to use several clients.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"MENEZES, ALAIN" <alain.menezes AT FORTISBANK DOT COM> on 10/06/99 12:03:19 PM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>