nv-l

Re: Authentication Variables

1999-10-05 10:04:42
Subject: Re: Authentication Variables
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 10:04:42 -0400
You get "unknown type" where?  In your script?  In the nvcorrd or nvaction alog?
I'd say it is time to open a problem with Support.   I work in this area and I
don't follow what you are telling me.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Howard Allison <howard AT HOWARD-ALLISON DOT COM> on 10/05/99 10:57:21 AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>