nv-l

SV: Netview and ARS (Remedy) integration

1999-10-04 05:46:18
Subject: SV: Netview and ARS (Remedy) integration
From: Eirik Tysse <eirik.tysse AT DNB DOT NO>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 11:46:18 +0200
        Arnvd gets it's info from a config-file.
        For every trap that comes into Netview arvnd reads his config file
to see if the trap should be forwardet to ARS.
        Just do ps -ef | grep arnvd and you will see what config file arnvd
is using.
        This config file can be edited using the arnvui command. This will
bring up a gui where you can define new traps (OIDs) and put the arguments
directly into the ARS schema.
        Type ./arnvui -f <config file>

        Hope this helps.

Mvh/Regards,