nv-l

Re: Upgrading NV & CiscoWorks

1999-10-01 04:25:01
Subject: Re: Upgrading NV & CiscoWorks
From: MICHAEL_IMHOFF AT HP-DENMARK-OM1.OM.HP DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 10:25:01 +0200
     CiscoWorks 2000 is available for NetView 5.1.x as AIX Maintenance
     Release #2 (RME 2.2 & CWSI 2.4), which you can download at
http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/netmgmt/cw2000/maintenance.shtml

     - Michael.

Author:  Non-HP-whitern (whitern AT RBOS.CO DOT UK) at HP-Belgium,mimegw3
Date:    30-09-99 18:18

I have to concur with Edvyn, Cisco's Support of AIX is pretty shabby .....

Neil Whitehead (x22808)
IT Services (Telecoms)
The Royal Bank of Scotland
Tel: 0131-523 2808