nv-l

Re: Configuration of RIM object

1999-09-23 13:48:52
Subject: Re: Configuration of RIM object
From: Undetermined origin c/o LISTSERV administrator <owner-LISTSERV AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:48:52 -0400
Thanks.

I tried to use "-u netview" option to recreate the RIM. Unfortunately, I can not
recreate the RIM and got the following error message:

         " A resource instance of type "RIM" named "netview" already exists."

So I need to delete the old RIM first. Can any body tell me how to delete the
old
RIM.

Thanks in advance.

Wenlong wang