nv-l

error messages at startup

1999-09-03 11:02:25
Subject: error messages at startup
From: "Froelich, Leah M" <leah.m.froelich AT LMCO DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:02:25 -0600
I am running NV 5.1 on AIX 4.2.1 on an H10 server.

The problem that I am having is that when I start NetView I receive two
error messages.  They are:

/bin/ksh: /usr/OV/web/httpd/cgi-bin/TME10_NetView_Binaries/webquery:
0403-006 Execute Permission Denied.

chmod: /usr/OV/tmp/.Nvlogname: Operations not permitted

The first error message I am not sure about at all.  We don't use webquery
at all, so I don't know what I need to do to get rid of this message.  The
second one is probably due to a log being created by root, and then starting
NetView as another user.

Anyone familiar with either of these messages?  Or how to get rid of them?

Leah Froelich
leah.m.froelich AT lmco DOT com
281-335-2669