nv-l

Re: CiscoWorks2000 Intergartion with Netview...

1999-08-24 09:44:56
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks2000 Intergartion with Netview...
From: Steve Pirollo <spirollo AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:44:56 -0400

Hi Jean,

     I have not gotten this to work from Netview.  If you are running
CiscoWorks2000, you would have had to import
the SNMP community strings from netview.  Once this is completed, RME will
interface with CiscoWorks 2000 to obtain
the objects from Cisco's perspective.

Jean-Noel Wallet <jewa AT TELINDUS DOT BE> on 08/24/99 05:39:37 AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>