nv-l

No Subject

1999-08-24 08:16:37
Subject: No Subject
From: "McCarter, Bill" <mccarter_we AT NNS DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 08:16:37 -0400
I'm having trouble getting events  filtered  using the sample Node up Node
down rule supplied with Netview and forwarded to TEC. I'm still seeing all
of my events at my Tec server when I do a wtdumprl. When I create a dynamic
workspace and try the rule I still see all  my events in the workspace. I'm
configuring the event forwarding through the gui on my Tivoli desktop. When
I change what rule to use , it changes the tecint.conf file on my netview
server. I can't seem to get the nvtecia -reload command to work it errors
out like the script is wrong. Any ideas?

Thank  You

Bill

Bill McCarter
Enterprise Systems Management