nv-l

Re: CiscoWorks2000 Intergartion with Netview...

1999-08-23 12:32:32
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks2000 Intergartion with Netview...
From: Steve Pirollo <spirollo AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:32:32 -0400
Gord,

     There is no true integration with Netview anymore.  The menu Item you
should see is "Ciscoview".
Cisco has seperated the other functions (Vlan Director, Traffic Manager, User
Tracker, etc..)  into CWSI.   It now
has it's own polling engine and is no longer dependent on Netview.   You could
add these function manually back
into netview.

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> on 08/23/99 11:03:42 AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>