nv-l

Re: CiscoWorks2000 Intergartion with Netview...

1999-08-23 11:56:57
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks2000 Intergartion with Netview...
From: Philip_Guerra AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:56:57 -0500
you will have to manually highlight all your cisco devices and under Object
>Object Properties>Symbol in the Default Action box, select perform action and
inthe application box put in cview.exe.  That will change the icons to the
GoldenGate Cisco Icon for your highlight objects and when you double click on
the object it will fire up the cview GUI.

Philip Guerra
Senior TME and Netview Deployment Engineer
IT-Austin
Tivoli Systems, Inc.

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> on 08/23/99 10:03:42 AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>

To:   NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Philip Guerra/Tivoli Systems)

Hello and Thanks for the responses.

However, as mentioned, I installed CiscoWorks2000 successfully, I can type
in "cwsi" and the app comes up, but I see absolutely no integartion with
Netview, i.e. no added menu options and when click on a Cisco device I get
no graphical representation of that device??

Any ideas??

Sincerely,

Gord.