nv-l

Re: How to remove Dyna text online browser?

1999-08-22 09:31:59
Subject: Re: How to remove Dyna text online browser?
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 09:31:59 -0400
I would rather do anything to get more disk space than remove
the books. Without the books you get no online help. And, given
the tricky relationship between AIX, Netview, and Framework, I
would lean towards leaving the browser on, but removing the
book files themselves. Look for a file called .ebtrc that says
where the book files are actually loaded.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark

Hi,

My computer runs out of disk space. I try to remove the Dyna text online
browser. Can anybody give me some advice how to remove the Dyna text
online browser?

Thanks,

Wenlong Wang