nv-l

Re: Color Printing

1999-08-18 13:07:26
Subject: Re: Color Printing
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:07:26 -0400
xnmgraph does not support color printing -- never has.   If you'd' like this to
be a product feature, then I suggest you send a note to netview AT tivoli DOT
com and
request it for consideration in a future release

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Kuhnen, Harry" <Harry.Kuhnen AT COMPAQ DOT COM> on 08/17/99 10:10:08 AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>