nv-l

Re: NT MLM problems forwarding events to NetView

1999-08-16 21:34:09
Subject: Re: NT MLM problems forwarding events to NetView
From: "Sin Wai Yee, Maggie" <mwysin AT KCRC DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:34:09 +0800
Hi, i am also testing MLM NT in progress.
To receive the trap or not, you can check the trapd.log ( more accurately
than in the control desk ).
Yes. configuring and managing NT MLM from UNIX platform is lacking.
Hence, i can only try by error.

I have done testing like you. To shutdown one PC which belong to the MLM
subnet, but the down trap is generated from the central netview ( UNIX
platform ) not MLM. I am still investigating this case.

May be we can share more information on this issue NT MLM