nv-l

Re: Multiple Notification Routes With TRAPs

1999-08-04 17:33:35
Subject: Re: Multiple Notification Routes With TRAPs
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 17:33:35 -0400
No matter how many you made, only one would be executed.
And NT does not allow that kind of modification anyway.

So your best bet is to write a script or bat file which does all three of the
things you want and have that executed as
the command.  Just remember to use the double backslashes when you specify it:
 D:\\usr\\OV\\bin\\mynotify.bat "$A $3"

or whatever the actual  script and passed variables would be.

Good luck

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Chance, Larry" <lchance AT SFBCIC DOT COM> on 08/04/99 03:26:23 PM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>