nv-l

Re: Viewing trap variables...

1999-08-04 13:55:56
Subject: Re: Viewing trap variables...
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:55:56 -0400
Gord -

How trap variables are refereneced depends upon where you are referencing them.
In trapd.conf they are refereneced as $1, $2, etc.   Please read the man page
for trapd.conf

In a ruleset action they are referenced as $NVATTR_1, $NVATTR_2, etc.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> on 08/04/99 12:02:02 PM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>