nv-l

Re: Failing Resource Display

1999-08-04 13:18:59
Subject: Re: Failing Resource Display
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:18:59 -0400
I'm not at a system right now, but I would suggest going to the
registration files (/usr/OV/registration/C) and finding the file
that contains that application. On the line that contains the
command, you may be able to add a -Initial flag that will
cause it to be started when the map is opened. Look at
the one for nvevents for an example - it has the flags
-Initial -Shared on it's command.  Just guessing....

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark

Is there a way to autostart the Failing Resource Display on Netview
Console startup? I have to manually go into menus Tools->Failing
Resource Display each time I start netview.

Kashif