nv-l

how can I search for spezial devices in spezial ip-networks...

1999-07-14 05:12:40
Subject: how can I search for spezial devices in spezial ip-networks...
From: Matthias Goellnitz <GOELL AT DE.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:12:40 +0200
Hi all,

a customer have 4 ip-networks. in all ip-networks there runs al lot of
devices (PCs, printers routers, hosts).
Between PCs and printers there is no differents about objectinformation
(isComputer, isNode, isIP).
Only the IP Name or IP Address is different. PCs names beginn with 'pcnnnn'
or 'IP-Address' or 'PCnnnn'.

How can I make a collection for spezials IP-Networks and PCs in this
networks. How can I greate a list of only PC-Devices of this spezial
IP-Network.

who have an idea

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours Sincerely
Matthias Goellnitz

IBB-Süd NW Netzwerkservices
Phone ++49 (0) 9721-91-4207 Fax ++49 (0) 9721-91-6188
e-Mail: goellnitz_m AT ibb DOT de