nv-l

Re: nvsecd out of memory....anyone else having this problem?

1999-07-06 08:26:39
Subject: Re: nvsecd out of memory....anyone else having this problem?
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 08:26:39 -0400
I thought that one was fixed, but apparently not.   My apologies.

 In any case, if you think you have it you should call Support and get put on
the "interested parties" list for that fix.
Then you will get it as soon as it is available.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Kelchtermans, Marc" <Marc.Kelchtermans AT NL.ORIGIN-IT DOT COM> on 07/05/99
10:01:48
AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>