nv-l

Re: Cisco Wan Manager

1999-06-25 08:09:34
Subject: Re: Cisco Wan Manager
From: "Prokott, Joe" <Joe.Prokott AT WESTGROUP DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 07:09:34 -0500
We have CWM 9.1.6 on OV 5.0.1 on Solaris 2.5.1.  I don't know what version
of CWM (if any) will run on NV 5.1.1, but our experience has been that CWM
releases come out for OV much earilier than for NV releases.  In fact, the
last time I looked, I don't think CWM ran under NV 5.X - not sure if this is
still the case today or not?

Joe Prokott - West Group
Network Architect
610 Opperman Drive