nv-l

AW: Collections: Symbol descriptions lost

1999-06-23 12:55:14
Subject: AW: Collections: Symbol descriptions lost
From: Schiffinger Ralph 2100 <Ralph.Schiffinger AT ERSTEBANK DOT AT>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:55:14 +0200
Changes were made BEFORE building the collection.
The old "delete-the-egg-trick" doesn't help either.
Support - mmmhhh - i think i'll live with this curiosity.
There's more important things for them.
Was just wondering if i'm the (l)on(e)ly one...
Anyhow: COLLECTIONS ARE GREAT STUFF!
Thanks.
Cordially, Ralph.
iT-AUSTRIA / OE2100 / TK-NET
Tel  (mobil)  0664 1908469
Tel  (iT-A)    21717 58948
FAX (iT-A)    21717 58979
Mailto:Ralph.Schiffinger AT erstebank DOT at