nv-l

Netview internal traps

1999-06-21 19:00:52
Subject: Netview internal traps
From: Kashif Karim <kashif_karim AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:00:52 -0700
sometime ago James Shank had answered a forum append from me about the
event "Nvserverd is ending" saying that this event is internal to
Nvserverd and hence nothing about this can be changed on Netview side.
That was dated: 05/18/99.

James and others, I need to know what other such events are present and
where to find a listing of these that I can not do anything about on
Netview side because my T/EC administrator has to tell T/EC to throw
all such events away when it sees them, as that seems to be the only
option available.

Kashif