nv-l

Problems with the Cisco symbols

1999-06-21 17:00:58
Subject: Problems with the Cisco symbols
From: HVILLEGA <hvillega AT BANCOLOMBIA.COM DOT CO>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:00:58 -0500
Hi all,    I have Netview  5.1.1 , AIX 4.3.2,  Cisco Works 2000 Essentials V
2.1 and Campus V 2.3.  Since  I installed Cisco works , the Web interface hasn´t
shown the Cisco Symbols.  It only appears  the IP address.
I have done the next things:

I deleted the /usr/OV/web/httpd/htdocs/TME10/NetView/images/symbols except the
colIcon.*.gif files.   After this, I rebuilt the symbols via
/usr/OV/web/httpd/cgi-bin/install. It din´t work.

I ran the  Administer -> Netview Web Interface -> Rebuild GIF Files,  via the
Netview interface.  It didn´t work.

I ran the ovw -webconfig command , and it showed :
Warning: Cannot convert string "Rom10" to type FontStruct
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  73 (X_GetImage)
  Serial number of failed request:  9431

Does anybody  know what else can I do ?

Thanks,

Hernan D. Villegas