nv-l

Re: Object problem

1999-06-19 09:09:53
Subject: Re: Object problem
From: Matthias Widmann <mwidmann AT DEBIS DOT DE>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 15:09:53 +0200
Hi Lauritz,

we had a similar problem a short time ago, objects that only showed up in
collection, for example isNode = True. Display object information showed these
objects
having a reduced number of fields, especially the field IPAddress missed.
Therfore these objects had status unknown.

Our problem was solved by using a undocumented feature of the
ovwdbdmap  command:

ovwdbdmap -d <OID>

A short description is found in APAR IX64877

Hope that solves your problem

Matthias Widmann