nv-l

Ref. : FW: CW2000 and Netview integration: how do you instal

1999-06-17 11:36:11
Subject: Ref. : FW: CW2000 and Netview integration: how do you instal
From: Thierry Van Mol <thierry.van-mol AT CIEV.VD DOT CH>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:36:11 +0200
On 16/06/99 17:03:05 NV-L wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You are right, and therefore, you have to install first Essentials (RME) and
> after Campus (the cisco View application is embedded in Campus).

I re-phrase my question: you do this on another box than the one that is running
Netview, right?
Then how do you install CiscoView on the box that runs Netview? On the
CW2000 CD, is there a script that allows you to install CiscoView alone?

Thanks,

Thierry

Thierry Van Mol                            email: thierry.van-mol AT ciev.vd
DOT ch
Centre Informatique de l'Etat de Vaud      Tel: 41 (0) 21 316 27 05