nv-l

Re: collection update problem

1999-06-16 01:43:29
Subject: Re: collection update problem
From: Matthias Widmann <mwidmann AT DEBIS DOT DE>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 07:43:29 +0200
Hi Mark,

many thanks for your hint, we never noticed this menu item before.
Unforunately, this is not solving our (netview`s) problem. Again first it
works
but after an undetermined period of time (with some changes of IP Status) it
breaks.
Then the collection submap shows objects beeing normal (green) with Filter
beeing
on Hide Normal.

Does anybody know by which means a collection submap is updated, is there a
trace utility
to get some information?

Thanks.

Matthias Widmann / Stephan Schwalb