nv-l

Re: Scalability

1999-06-15 13:39:01
Subject: Re: Scalability
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 13:39:01 -0400
It will depend upon the size of the box you have and the amount of
resources you are will to dedicate.  There are sizing guidelines in the
back of the NetView Installation and Configuration Manual in the Appendix.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Elvis Melo Vieira <emvieira AT ZAZ.COM DOT BR> on 06/15/99 01:30:02 PM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>