nv-l

Re: export snmpcollect data

1999-06-15 12:53:50
Subject: Re: export snmpcollect data
From: Jason Kravitz <Jason_Kravitz AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:53:50 -0400
I believe there are instructions for this in the NetView Database Guide

     - Jason

Jean-Noel Wallet <jewa AT TELINDUS DOT BE> on 06/15/99 12:06:06 PM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>

To:   NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Jason Kravitz/Tivoli Systems)
Subject:  export snmpcollect data

I look for the possiblity to export to a RDBMS the data collected via
snmpcollect. The goal of this is to be able to create reports by making
query on in the tables of this RDBMS.
The data are collected from a netview 5.1 on AIX.
Thanks.

Jean-No
ël Wallet

        J.-N. Wallet - NMS Support Eng.                 TELiNDUS NV/SA

        E-mail : jewa AT telindus DOT be               Geldenaaksebaan 335
        Phone  : +32 (0)16 38.28.82             B-3001 LEUVEN
        Fax    : +32 (0)16 38.29.33
        For more information about our products and services,
        please visit our website (http://www.telindus.be)