nv-l

Re: Forwarding events/traps from one NetView to another

1999-06-15 12:51:17
Subject: Re: Forwarding events/traps from one NetView to another
From: Jason Kravitz <Jason_Kravitz AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:51:17 -0400
Tivoli Desktop is the recommended way and currently the only solution on
Solaris and DEC - however, the ability to configure through SMIT on AIX
still exists (legacy from NV 4.x and below)

You can also configure certain options through CLI commands (running same
calls the Tivoli Desktop uses)  Most dialog boxes have a "Show Command"
button which shows you the command the tool is using...

Jason

Lucy Premus <lpremus AT METLIFE DOT COM> on 06/15/99 12:15:20 PM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>