nv-l

Re: Using nvdbexport on netview/NT 5.1.1

1999-06-15 09:15:01
Subject: Re: Using nvdbexport on netview/NT 5.1.1
From: Jason Kravitz <Jason_Kravitz AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:15:01 -0400
Omer - are you using an input file to determine what your tables look like?
Could you post the input file?  I have seen nvdbexport do strange things
when the input file is not formatted correctly

Thanks,

Jason

"Ben-Shalom, Omer" <omer.ben-shalom AT INTEL DOT COM> on 06/15/99 03:09:39 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>