nv-l

Re: snmpwalk on NT (was: priorities)

1999-06-15 08:37:10
Subject: Re: snmpwalk on NT (was: priorities)
From: Xu He <xuhe AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 05:37:10 -0700
Once more thing to try, check the ovsnmp.conf file,
see if there is already a entry for the NT Boxes with
a different community string.  I have seen cases when
the snmp community string changes, and the .conf file
still remembers the old ones and the interface becomes
unwalkable.  Beyond this, I think I am at a loss.

Xu He

=== message truncated ===

===
Xu He