nv-l

Re: NetView and Remedy ARS

1999-06-09 12:12:50
Subject: Re: NetView and Remedy ARS
From: lizel frazer <lizelf AT FOSCHINI.CO DOT ZA>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:12:50 -0700
Thanx, Ken.

We added the hosts IP address in the  /etc/snmp.conf file (loopback was there
already), and that solved our problem.

Regards,
Lailaa

Ken Garst. wrote:

> On the off chance that this might be your problem, do you have the loopback
> and
> host ipaddr as trap destinations in the host's /etc/snmp.conf file?
>
> Regards,
> ken
> kgarst AT giantofmaryland DOT com

The Foschini Group (Pty) Ltd disclaim all liability for any loss, damage or
expense however caused, arising from the use of or reliance placed upon the
information provided through this service and does not guarantee the
completeness or accuracy of the information.
The use of e-mail is not permitted for the distribution of chain letters or
offensive email of any nature.
Any recipient of an unacceptable communication, chain letter or offensive
material of any nature is requested to report this to petesan AT foschini.co
DOT za.