nv-l

Re: Messages are not making it to Netview events display.

1999-06-04 14:05:47
Subject: Re: Messages are not making it to Netview events display.
From: "Owens, Blaine C" <bowens AT EASTMAN DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 14:05:47 -0400
Under NetView configuration "set options for trapd daemon" which port is
configured to receive snmp traps over udp? Optivity changes this from 162 to
412 and then trapd gets the traps from Optivity's Fault Correlator. If
configured for 412 you might try executing "/usr/lnms/bin/nvtrapd.sh 162" to
change back to the standard port 162.

Blaine Owens
Eastman Chemical Company
Phone - (423)-229-3579