nv-l

Re: Web Interface "Server Application Error" errors

1999-06-02 13:36:00
Subject: Re: Web Interface "Server Application Error" errors
From: "Todd E. Lewis" <telewis AT PROVIDENTBANKMD DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 13:36:00 -0400
Yea, I get it as well, but haven't gotten around to addressing it yet.

>>> "Robak, Richard" <richard.robak AT INTEL DOT COM> 06/02 12:53 PM >>>
Hello,

        I am running NetView NT v5.1.1 on Windows NT v4.0 SP4 using Option
Pack 4.

        When trying to access the Web pages for "Events" and "SNMP
Collections" I get the error "Server Application Error".

        The recommendation by NetView support is to delete and re-install
Option Pack 4(IIS).  This is not a desirable solution for two reasons: it
involves deleting and re-installing four applications, as well as conflicts
with the NT SP4 Release notes requiring SP4 to be re-applied after
installing Option Pack 4.

        Has anyone else run into this problem?  If so, is there an easier
solution?

Thanks,

Richard Robak
richard.robak AT intel DOT com