nv-l

Re: Antwort: Antwort: Re: Starting MainWindow and ControlDesk seperated

1999-06-01 11:07:59
Subject: Re: Antwort: Antwort: Re: Starting MainWindow and ControlDesk seperated
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 11:07:59 -0400
nvevents.outside : True
should do it for you.

If not, make sure that you have specified just "True" and not "True " with
a trailing blank.
And if the GUI is up, you must re-start it.
You might also want to log out of the CDE and back in again to make sure
you Xdefaults are being read correctly.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Carsten Strahler <Carsten.Strahler AT NBG DOT NET> on 06/01/99 10:55:26 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>