nv-l

event severity override speed

1999-05-28 21:28:59
Subject: event severity override speed
From: Junichi Fujino <jfujino AT POP11.ODN.NE DOT JP>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 10:28:59 +0900
Hi, all
We are using NetView AIX V4.1.2.
Recentely we applied the latest PTF U459387, and got experienced
event severity override by ruleset becomes slow.
On event display (line mode), it takes one or more seconds to change
the color.
Rejecting that PTF resolved this problem.
We called our support but he said the situation cannot be re-created
on their test site, and he doubts it is because of the poor H/W spec.
Is this our unique problem or has anyone experienced?