nv-l

Re: SNMPCOLLECT

1999-05-04 09:26:36
Subject: Re: SNMPCOLLECT
From: Xu He <xuhe AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 06:26:36 -0700
Yep, seen it a few times.  I think it happens when I try to
shutdown/rebooting the server while the SNMPcollect is working away, so
I ignore it most of the time.  I am tempted to permenantly prevent the
SNMPcollect daemon.  It not the best SNMP collection device out there,
and it's way too slow.

Hope this helps.
Xu He
Network Engineer