nv-l

Re: AIX-Netview & strataview plus

1999-05-02 18:31:14
Subject: Re: AIX-Netview & strataview plus
From: Nicaud Phil <pnicaud AT WOOLWORTHS.COM DOT AU>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 08:31:14 +1000
Guys

We were also told by Cisco that Strataview+ should run on its own server as
uses all the resources in the machine. Unless they have done something about
this issue and provided what we were told is true, running Strataview+ and
Netview together might actually be a bad idea.

Please let me know what you think. Anybody out there running Netview and
strataview+ on the same box?

Thanks

Phil