nv-l

Netview grapher

1999-02-26 07:08:32
Subject: Netview grapher
From: Wouter de_Bruin <W.M.de.Bruin AT DNB DOT NL>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:08:32 +0100
Hi, everyone

I am looking for an easy method/utility to export the graphs from the
NetView grapher/Data Collection database to be used in something like
Excel. My idea is to publish these graphs on the Intranet.
Preferably a free utility.   :-)

I am using the Netview Flat file database to store my collections, so I
can´t use SQL.
Netview Ver 4.1
AIX Ver 4.2

Anybody who knows how??

Thanks

Wouter de Bruin
Network Consultant
De Nederlandsche Bank
Externe E-Mail wordt door DNB niet gebruikt voor het aangaan van
verplichtingen
Any e-mail messages from The Nederlandsche Bank are given in good faith but
shall not be binding nor shall they be construed as constituting any
obligation on the part of the Bank