nv-l

ruleset running from ESE.automation simply stops after a couple of days

1999-02-11 16:03:13
Subject: ruleset running from ESE.automation simply stops after a couple of days
From: Mark van Kerkwyk <kerkwyk AT COMTECH.COM DOT AU>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 07:03:13 +1000
Hi again,
     I have been having this problem for a while , I reverted back to
running the rulset from the workspace but it isn't a good long term
solution.
My main ruleset is being run from ESE.automation, it works fine except that
after a couple of days, the rules simply stop being triggered and I have no
idea why.

When I stop and start Netview, the ruleset starts running again.

Has anyone seen this before ??

Mark