nv-l

Re: Netview ovactiond.log error

1999-02-10 11:27:04
Subject: Re: Netview ovactiond.log error
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:27:04 -0500
Try running /usr/OV/service/reset_ci first and then try your commands.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Bill Painter <william.t.painter AT LMCO DOT COM> on 02/10/99 10:54:52 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.ucsb DOT edu>

To:   NV-L AT UCSBVM.ucsb DOT edu
cc:    (bcc: James Shanks)
Subject:  Netview ovactiond.log error

We are running netview 5.0  When I run from smit "updatelrf ovaction -l
'/usr/OV/log/oaction.log' '-t' " it returns the following error " Unable
to connect ot TME 10 Netview NMS , Unable to register
/usr/OV/lrf/ovactiond.lrf.

Anyone remember what this is all about?  I think I had the problem a
while back but can not remember what it was.

Thanks,
Bill Painter
Lockheed Martin
william.t.painter AT lmco DOT com