nv-l

Communications Server Problems

1999-02-05 14:07:13
Subject: Communications Server Problems
From: "Owens, Blaine C" <bowens AT EASTMAN DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 14:07:13 -0500
I'm having difficulty getting SNA communications with an MVS host
established from AIX using Commications Server version 5. The path to
the host would be ethernet via a 3172. I probably just have something
misconfigured. The VTAM definition is for a PU_T2.1.If someone has
gotten a similar configuration to work and would be willing to send me a
copy of the file /etc/sna/sna_node.cfg it would be greatly aprreciated.
Thanks.

Blaine Owens
Eastman Chemical Company
Email - bowens AT eastman DOT com