nv-l

Discovery & Configuration Polls Content

1999-01-28 00:13:19
Subject: Discovery & Configuration Polls Content
From: Simon Long <simon AT NETTRACK.COM DOT AU>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:13:19 +1100
Hi,

I have been trying to iptrace discovery and configuration polls but am
finding it very slow going.   The reason is that I want to be able to
make a clear distinction as to the values being polled, and differences
that
exist between Versions 4 and 5 of Netview.   I have reason to believe
that
some changes have been made ( eg. in suppot of DHCP ).  Has anyone
reviewed this?  I would really appreciate any insights you may have on
this topic.

Thanks,

Simon Long
Nettrack Technical Solutions Pty Ltd