nv-l

Re: NVevents, SNMP config questions

1999-01-27 16:28:02
Subject: Re: NVevents, SNMP config questions
From: Ken Karasek <KGKARASE AT HEWITT DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:28:02 -0600
 Hi James!!

I performed the process you described below with no success. This has been
a NV pet peeve with me for some time (since v3). I am running NV v4.1.2,
PTF U453385.  I was told by an IBM support that PTF U451880 would support
the use of  X/Y coordinate settings. I checked the
/usr/OV/app-defaults/Nvevents for the geometry settings, but was unable to
find anything that correlated to the positioning of the nvevents window.

Is the procedure you described below supported under 4.1.2 with the PTF
level I have loaded?  Are there other options?

btw... personal thanks from me for all the times you have answered
countless questions that in turn help all of us!