nv-l

Re: destination dispatcher unavailable

1999-01-26 10:54:31
Subject: Re: destination dispatcher unavailable
From: Vladimir Petr <petr AT DATASYS DOT CZ>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 16:54:31 +0100
Hello, Bob;

Really, it seems one of the crucial objects is severely corrupted. I have seen
many "odlist init
failed" messages but not this one so I unfortunately cannot give you any
particular piece of advice.
As it touches oserv itself I would suggest either calling support or un- and
re-installing depending
upon your Tivoli environment (is it one of MNs or is it a TMR server, the only
box in TMR being
installed merely for NV, etc.?). It seems that to amend this state of the
database might require
much more effort.

Also, you can join the TME10 list (worth reading, indeed) that has a web
searchable archive and
mainly many Tivoli developers and support engineers are great contributors to
the list (look at
http://www.tivoli.isis2000.com/lists.html for more info). Maybe they will shed
some light on the
causes of this situation?